Pool Water Testing
Simply bring a sample of your pool or spa water into store and get it digitally tested.*
What you need to do:
- Use a clean bottle to collect water sample.
- Allow 2 days after shock dosing your pool before taking water sample.
- Rinse bottle with water from your pool before collecting the sample.
- Fill the bottle with pool water away from any return fittings at a depth of half a metre.
- Fill bottle to overflowing so there is no air space and then cap.
- Do not leave sample in direct sunlight and ensure sample is fresh for testing (ideally 1 hour).
- Do not allow sample to get too warm.
- Record pool volume. If unsure of pool volume, measure length (m) x width (m) x average depth (m) x 1000 = volume in litres.
*Service currently available at Mitre 10 MEGA and participating Mitre 10 stores.
Check out our range of pool toys
Get all the chemicals you need to keep your pool or spa running