Where Can I Purchase A Gift Card?
Gift cards can be purchased in store or online. Gift cards purchased on this website will be activated and credited with the purchase amount before being shipped.
What Are The Minimum and Maximum Values For A Gift Card?
Values between $10.00 and $500.00 can be applied to each Mitre 10 Gift Card bought from this website.
How Do I Redeem The Card?
To redeem the card, present to cashier in store at time of purchase or enter the card details online. Mitre 10 Gift cards can be redeemed at any Mitre 10 or Mitre 10 MEGA store within New Zealand.
How Is A Gift Card Delivered?
A gift card you purchase online is delivered by courier requiring signature for proof of delivery. This protects your gift card from theft. The cost for this is $3.50 for metro areas and $8.50 for rural areas or free if you are buying a product online and already paying a delivery charge.
Can I Give My Card To Someone Else?
You can choose to have the gift card delivered to your address so you can deliver it yourself, or you can put the recipients information into the delivery address box.
What happens if I am buying or using a Gift Card?
You cannot use your Airpoints Dollars to pay for a Mitre 10 Gift Card in a Mitre 10 store or at mitre10.co.nz. However, you can use your Airpoints Dollars to buy some set denomination Mitre 10 Gift Cards from the Airpoints Store by visiting airpointsstore.co.nz and searching Mitre 10.
Do I Have To Spend The Exact Amount On My Gift Card?
No, any remaining amount will stay “live” on your card for the duration of its life, which is 5 years from the date of purchase.
Can I Check The Balance On My Gift Card Or Top It Up?
You can check the balance of your gift card here in our gift centre. At this time topping up your gift card is not available.
Gift Cards Awarded As Part Of A Promotion
In the event that a Gift Card is awarded as part of a promotion and the sale is later cancelled and goods are exchanged or refunded, Mitre 10 retains the right to recover the full value of the Gift Card by return of the Gift Card, or, by way of deduction of the value of Gift Card issued under the promotion from any refunded or credited amount.
Mitre 10 (New Zealand) Ltd - Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- Gift cards are redeemable for goods and services sold at Mitre 10 stores in New Zealand, and on the Mitre 10 website (www.mitre10.co.nz)
- Gift cards can be redeemed in whole or for part of a payment. Unredeemed values will remain on the gift card until card expiry or until redeemed, whichever occurs first
- No change will be given on purchases made using gift cards, but balances may be used on subsequent purchases
- Gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash or be used towards the purchase of another gift card
- Gift cards cannot be replaced and Mitre 10 will not be responsible for any gift card that may be lost, stolen, damaged, or sent to an incorrectly entered email address
- Gift cards expire 5 years from the date of purchase or last redeeming transaction. Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period