Gift Card Information
Where Can I Purchase A Gift Card?
Gift cards can be purchased in store or online. Gift cards purchased on this website will be activated and credited with the purchase amount before being shipped.
What Are The Minimum and Maximum Values For A Gift Card?
Values between $10.00 and $500.00 can be applied to each Mitre 10 Gift Card bought from this website.
How Do I Redeem The Card?
To redeem the card, present to cashier in store at time of purchase or alternatively choose to pay with the Gift Card for online purchases. Mitre 10 Gift Cards can be redeemed at any Mitre 10 or Mitre 10 MEGA store nationwide.
How Is A Gift Card Delivered?
A Gift Card purchased online is delivered by courier requiring signature for proof of delivery. This protects your gift card from theft. The cost for this is $3.50 to metro areas, $8.50 to rural areas or if you are buying a product online and already paying a delivery charge, then the gift card delivery costs no extra.
Get an eGift Card and you’ve got a gift and delivery sorted.
When you order an e-Gift card with us we’ll ask you to enter the email address of the person you want to send the eGift Card to. Once you’ve done that, follow the simple steps to complete the order and once completed your eGift-Card will be on its way to their inbox. They should receive it within minutes! Job done!
Can I Give My Card To Someone Else?
You can choose to have the gift card delivered to your address so you can deliver it yourself, or you can put the recipients information into the delivery address box.
Please note that Airpoints™ are only issued when Gift Cards are redeemed. Gift cards are treated as a form of payment, so Airpoints become activated at the point they are redeemed for product.
Do I Have To Spend The Exact Amount On My Gift Card?
No, any remaining amount will stay “live” on your gift card for the duration of its life, which is 5 years from the date of purchase.
Can I Check The Balance On My Gift Card Or Top It Up?
You can check the balance of your gift card here in our gift centre. At this time topping up your gift card is not available.
Mitre 10 (New Zealand) Ltd - Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- Gift cards are redeemable for goods and services sold at Mitre 10 stores in New Zealand, and on the Mitre 10 website.
- Gift cards can be redeemed in whole or for part of a payment. Unredeemed values will remain on the gift card until card expiry or until redeemed, whichever occurs first.
- No change will be given on purchases made using gift cards, but balances may be used on subsequent purchases.
- Gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash or be used towards the purchase of another gift card.
- Gift cards cannot be replaced and Mitre 10 will not be responsible for any gift card that may be lost, stolen, damaged .
- Gift cards expire 5 years from the date of purchase or last redeeming transaction. Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period.