We’ve partnered with Airpoints™ to help you turn your weekend projects into weekend getaways.
Every time you shop at Mitre 10 in-store or online and use your Airpoints card, you’ll earn Airpoints Dollars™ on your purchases. For every $115 spent at Mitre 10, you will earn 1 Airpoints Dollar or spend below this value and you’ll earn a percentage of an Airpoints Dollar*, every spend counts towards your next Airpoints Dollar.
Please note that Airpoints™ are only issued when Gift Cards are redeemed. Gift cards are treated as a form of payment, so Airpoints become activated at the point they are redeemed for product.
You can then spend your Airpoints Dollars on a number of different products and services including, flights, rental cars, Koru membership, wine, travel insurance or on a gift from the Airpoints Store. Find out more here.
Plus, there are plenty of other opportunities for you to earn Airpoints Dollars at over 50 other Airpoints partners.
Not an Airpoints™ Member?
Your Airpoints™ card gets you more at Mitre 10
Unlock Mitre 10 Club benefits, including Mitre 10 Club Prices, by registering your Airpoints™ card against your Mitre 10 Home Improvement and/or Mitre 10 Garden Club membership. Find out more.
Terms and Conditions for Airpoints™
In partnership with Air New Zealand, Mitre 10 customers can earn Airpoints Dollars™ in accordance with the terms and conditions below:
- You can earn Airpoints Dollars™ each time you make a purchase of goods or services at any Mitre 10 or Mitre 10 MEGA store and present your Airpoints™ card or by including your Airpoints™ number when completing a purchase of goods or services online at www.mitre10.co.nz, at a rate equivalent to 1 Airpoints Dollar™ for every $115 (including GST) spent.
- You can earn Airpoints Dollars™ when you use a Mitre 10 gift card to make purchases of goods or services, but not when you purchase a Mitre 10 gift card.
- We may offer extra Airpoints Dollars™ (Bonus Airpoints Dollars™) on purchases of goods or services in store, and these goods or services and/or the number of Bonus Airpoints Dollars™ may change at any time without notice.
- We may also make limited Bonus Airpoints Dollars™ offers direct to all or to selected Airpoints™ member customers at our discretion.
- Airpoints Dollars™ earned through Mitre 10 will be loaded onto your Airpoints™ account within 14 working days of your purchase of goods or services having been paid for in full and having been uplifted by or delivered to you.
- You cannot earn Air New Zealand status points through Mitre 10.
- Mitre 10 and Air New Zealand reserve the right to deduct Airpoints Dollars™ earned through Mitre 10 from your Airpoints™ account if the payment on which those Airpoints Dollars™ was earned is refunded or dishonoured for any reason.
- By earning Airpoints Dollars™ through Mitre 10, you authorise us to collect, use and disclose the personal information we have collected from you, including information about your Airpoints™, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and the Air New Zealand Airpoints Terms and Conditions.
- We may also collect personal information about you on an anonymised and limited basis from Air New Zealand or its other Airpoints partners, including information about your membership of Airpoints™ and about where and when you earn Airpoints Dollars™, and share that information with Air New Zealand and other Airpoints partners.
- We may use your personal information for the purpose of sales and marketing research and business improvement analysis.
- You have the right to access and request correction of personal information that we or Air New Zealand hold about you.
- We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you at least 30 days’ notice on our website www.mitre10.co.nz. However, we may without notice:
- change these Terms and Conditions at any time if Air New Zealand changes the Air New Zealand Airpoints Terms and Conditions; or
- stop awarding Airpoints Dollars™ to you at any time at our discretion if we cease to be a partner in Air New Zealand’s Airpoints Programme.
- We are not responsible and accept no liability for verifying whether you are the person/entity entitled to earn Airpoints Dollars™ (including Bonus Airpoints Dollars™) in relation to a purchase of goods or services or whether another person/entity should in fact be the beneficiary of those Airpoints Dollars™.
- We are not responsible and accept no liability for any breach by Air New Zealand or its other Airpoints partners of their obligations to you in respect of the Airpoints Programme.
Full terms and conditions can be found here.