Earn Airpoints Dollars™ with us
Earn Airpoints Dollars™ when you shop with Mitre 10.
Earn Airpoints DollarsTM every time you shop at Mitre 10 to get closer to a range of rewards
For every $115 you spend in-store or online at Mitre 10, you will earn 1 Airpoints Dollar™. Spend below this value and you’ll earn a percentage of an Airpoints Dollar. Your Airpoints card also unlocks Mitre 10 Club benefits including Mitre 10 Club Prices.
Spending Airpoints Dollars™ at Mitre 10
From 1 December 2021, if you want to use Airpoints Dollars™ to pay for your shopping in-store or online, you will need to purchase a Mitre 10 E-Gift Card from the Airpoints store. It’s easy to do and there are a range of gift card values available.
Not an Airpoints™ Member?
Can I use my Air NZ mobile app at Mitre 10?
Yes, you can earn Airpoints Dollars™ using the latest version of the Air NZ mobile app at checkout.
Can I still earn Status Points and Airpoints Dollars™ if I part pay with my Airpoints credit card?
If you use an Airpoints™ earning credit card for part of your transaction, you will earn Status Points and Airpoints Dollars as per the terms and conditions of your credit card.
If I’m a Mitre 10 account customer, can I earn Airpoints Dollars™?
Mitre 10 account customers should talk to their Account Manager or the Trade Team at their local store to find out more about earning Airpoints™ with Mitre 10. We treat each request to earn Airpoints Dollars on account individually and will discuss the wider terms of trade with you to ensure it’s right for you. For eligible account customers, Airpoints Dollars will be awarded after account payments are received in full.
What happens if I am buying or using an e-Gift Card or regular Gift Card?
You can use Airpoints Dollars™ to buy some set denomination Mitre 10 e-Gift Cards from the Airpoints Store by visiting airpointsstore.co.nz.
Mitre 10 e-Gift Cards and Gift Cards are treated as a form of payment, so when they are used in-store or online, Airpoints Dollars can be earned.
Are add-on services part of the programme?
Services provided by third parties, like installation and home services, are not part of the Airpoints™ programme - so you can’t earn Airpoints Dollars on them.
Can I use more than one Airpoints™ card on the same transaction?
No – we can only accept one Airpoints™ card per transaction. But with Shairpoints™ you can work with family and friends at the same address to combine your Airpoints Dollars in one account.
Do I still qualify for Mitre 10 promotions?
If I paid with Airpoints Dollars™ before 1 December 2021, what happens if I need to return my purchase?
Our No Hassle Returns policy applies. However, if you choose to have your purchase refunded (in part or full), we’ll refund you in the same proportion of Airpoints Dollars™ and other payment types that were used for the original payment.
Join the Mitre 10 Club
As a Club member we’ll keep you updated and inspired with information every month. To unlock more Club benefits, sign up today with a registered Airpoints™ number or phone number, shop to receive exclusive Club prices and to be entered into our monthly prize draw to win one of two Mitre 10 Gift Cards. Terms and conditions apply, click here to find out more.
To join the Mitre 10 Club or link your Airpoints card click here.
Terms, Conditions and Exclusions for Airpoints™
In partnership with Air New Zealand, Mitre 10 customers can earn Airpoints Dollars™ in accordance with the terms, conditions and exclusions below:
- You can earn Airpoints Dollars™ each time you make a purchase of goods or in-store services at any Mitre 10 or Mitre 10 MEGA store and present your Airpoints™ card or by including your Airpoints™ number when completing a purchase of goods or in-store services online at www.mitre10.co.nz
- Airpoints Dollars™ are awarded at a rate equivalent to 1 Airpoints Dollar™ for every $115 (including GST) spent.
- You can earn Airpoints Dollars™ when you use a Mitre 10 gift card to make purchases of goods or services, but not when you purchase a Mitre 10 gift card.
- Airpoints Dollars™ cannot be earned on purchases of installation or assembly services that are not provided in-store.
- Mitre 10 account customers should talk to their Account Manager or the Trade Team at their local store to find out more about earning Airpoints™ with Mitre 10. We treat each request to earn Airpoints Dollars on account individually and will discuss the wider terms of trade with you to ensure it’s right for you. For eligible account customers, Airpoints™ will be awarded after account payments are received in full.
- We may offer extra Airpoints Dollars™ (Bonus Airpoints Dollars™) on purchases of goods or services in store, and these goods or services and/or the number of Bonus Airpoints Dollars™ may change at any time without notice.
- We may also make limited Bonus Airpoints Dollars™ offers direct to all or to selected Airpoints™ member customers at our discretion.
- Airpoints Dollars™ earned through Mitre 10 will be loaded onto your Airpoints™ account within 14 working days of your purchase of goods or in-store services having been paid for in full and having been uplifted by or delivered to you.
- You cannot earn Air New Zealand status points through Mitre 10.
- Mitre 10 and Air New Zealand reserve the right to deduct Airpoints Dollars™ earned through Mitre 10 from your Airpoints™ account if the payment on which those Airpoints Dollars™ was earned is refunded or dishonoured for any reason.
- We may also collect personal information about you on an anonymised and limited basis from Air New Zealand or its other Airpoints™ partners, including information about your membership of Airpoints™ and about where and when you earn Airpoints Dollars™, and share that information with Air New Zealand and other Airpoints™ partners.
- We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you at least 30 days’ notice on our website www.mitre10.co.nz. However, we may without notice:
- change these Terms and Conditions at any time if Air New Zealand changes the Air New Zealand Airpoints Terms and Conditions; or
- stop awarding Airpoints Dollars™ to you at any time at our discretion if we cease to be a partner in Air New Zealand’s Airpoints Programme.
- We are not responsible and accept no liability for verifying whether you are the person/entity entitled to earn Airpoints Dollars™ (including Bonus Airpoints Dollars™) in relation to a purchase of goods or services or whether another person/entity should in fact be the beneficiary of those Airpoints Dollars™.
- We are not responsible and accept no liability for any breach by Air New Zealand or its other Airpoints partners of their obligations to you in respect of the Airpoints Programme.
Full Airpoints programme terms and conditions can be found here.