• Account and pricing managed centrally.
• Purchase from any participating Mitre 10 store nationwide and pay for your goods at checkout.
• Work with your local Mitre 10 stores for any specific local business needs.
• Order online through the Mitre 10 Trade Hub, call in to store to pick up and pay for your goods.
• Automatically claim Airpoints™ Dollars with your SmartMate Cash Account
A Mitre 10 SmartMate Cash Account is available to selected customers nationwide. NZBN and IRD number are required. T&Cs apply. If your business doesn’t have an NZBN, see our FAQs for further information.
• Work with your local Trade Team to manage your account and business needs.
• Purchase goods in any Mitre 10 store and have them charged back to your home store account.
• Manage your account and authorised purchasers online through the Mitre 10 Trade Hub.
A Mitre 10 SmartMate Charge Account is available to selected customers nationwide. Normal credit criteria and T&Cs apply. NZBN is required. If your business doesn’t have an NZBN, see our FAQs for info.
• Central procurement and pricing agreement.
• Centralised management and consolidation of your account.
• One account with multiple Authorised Purchasers.
• While this account is managed nationally, you and your teams can still work closely with your local Mitre 10 stores around the country.
A Mitre 10 SmartMate National Account is available to selected customers nationwide. Normal credit criteria apply when opening a new account. T&Cs apply.
For more information you can view our frequently asked questions:
Contact our team at [email protected], provide us with your account number and company name and we can arrange replacement cards.
You can view your activity, shop online, update your details and more. Login to the TradeHub portal here.