Promotions and Offers Terms
GIB “Win a DeWalt Screw Gun” Competition
December 2016 – January 2017:
- Simply spend $1000 (excl. GST) or more on a single invoice on any GIB® product at any Mitre 10 or Mitre 10 MEGA store where your Trade Account is held.
- Every time you purchase a product worth $1000 (excl. GST) or more on one invoice, you receive one entry in the prize draw. Entry forms are available at the Trade Counter in store.
- There are only two prizes to be won – two DeWalt 18V Collated Screw Guns (SKU 268698).
- This promotion is applicable to trade account holders only.
- The promotion commences on the 1st of December 2016 and closes on the 31st of January 2017. Entries strictly valid on purchases on and between these dates only. The draw will take place before the 10th of February 2017.
- Ensure that you retain your Invoice and attach this to the entry form as proof of purchase to verify your entry. Loss of this will result in the ineligibility to claim the prize.
- There are no restrictions as to how many invoices you may enter into the competition.
- The prize(s) cannot be redeemed for cash and may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion held in store or online.
- Mitre 10 reserves the right to exchange the item for another item of equal value.
General Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to participate and the Prize or Claim details (as appropriate for the relevant competition/promotion) details form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Participation in a Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which may vary from time to time.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid - APPLIES TO PRIZE DRAW ONLY.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting as consequence of participation in the promotion or as a consequence of the use and enjoyment of the prize or claim.
- Any unclaimed or unused portion of a Prize or Claim, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash - APPLIES TO PRIZE DRAW ONLY.
- If the Prize or Claim is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize or Claim (or that part of the Prize or Claim) with a Prize or Claim equivalent or greater in value to the Prize or Claim offered.
- Winners will be contacted via email and/or telephone by the Promoter – APPLIES TO PRIZE DRAW ONLY. Any incorrect/incomplete information provided may result in the winner or claimant not receiving the Prize or Claim. The Promoter claims no liability for failure to allocate a Prize or Claim due to incorrect/incomplete details.
- If the prize is declined or unclaimed by a winner, or if a winner cannot be contacted using the details supplied in his or her application form within 5 business days of notification, replacement winner(s) may be selected at the Promoter’s discretion. The unclaimed original winning entry will then be forfeited - APPLIES TO PRIZE DRAW ONLY.
- Each entrant or claimant must spend the required amount on a single invoice that must include the relevant promotional product. Failure to comply with this requirement will result in the entrant being disqualified from the competition.
- By entering this promotion, entrants/claimants agree to the use of their name and photograph for promotional/advertising purposes. The ensuing copyright will vest with the Promoter, without any claim to compensation from the entrants.
- The Promotion is only open to eligible “Entrants/Claimants”, being individuals who are Mitre 10 trade account holders only.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of the claim for the prizes i.e. the type of product purchased as well as validity of the entrants (including an entrant's identity, and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a redemption that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the redemption process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- All other expenses incurred with any part of the Prize or Claim is the responsibility of the winner.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies) excludes all liability (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any entry or prize claim that is: (a) late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (b) any variation in Prize or Claim value to that stated in the Terms and Conditions of Entry to the Promotion; (c) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant.
- All entries/claims remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects entrants' personal information in order to conduct the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion due to events arising beyond its control without any ensuing liability.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions in relation to this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or modify these Terms and Conditions of Entry at any time and from time to time.
- The Promoter is Mitre 10(New Zealand) Limited.