Mitre 10 National Cash Account Application
A Mitre 10 National Cash Account is for trade and business customers for business and commercial purposes. To apply for a cash account, please complete the details below. All fields shown with a * are required.
Add your full address
Please tell us a bit more about what your business will be using for this account for (e.g. projects, maintenance, etc.).*
How many Authorised Purchasers will require access to this account?*
You can request up to 10 Authorised Purchasers in this application. If you require more than 10, then we will contact you for further details.
Add authorised purchasers
Mitre 10 National Cash Account Terms and Conditions and Acknowledgements
Please read the following Terms and Conditions and Acknowledgements set out in the text boxes below before proceeding with this application.
You must ensure that you agree and accept these Terms and Conditions and Acknowledgements prior to submitting this application. If Mitre 10 (New Zealand) Limited accepts your application,
then you will be bound by the below Terms and Conditions and Acknowledgements when using the National Cash Account.
If you are satisfied and agree with the below National Cash Account Terms and Conditions and Acknowledgments,
then you need to click Yes to agree at the bottom of each text box .
If you do not agree click No and cancel your application by clicking on the Cancel application button.
Mitre 10 National Cash Account Terms and Conditions*
MITRE 10 NATIONAL CASH ACCOUNT PROGRAMME TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The purpose of the National Cash Account Programme is to allow Customers to access National Cash Account Discounts on selected goods and services purchased from a Participating Store without having to open a credit account.
- To receive National Cash Account Discounts, an Authorised Purchaser must simply present the Card and PIN at a Participating Store and must pay for the goods in full by an approved payment method at the time of collecting the goods.
- The use of the Card constitutes acceptance of the below terms and conditions.
- The National Cash Account Programme terms and conditions do not alter, vary or amend any terms of sale/trade between the Customer/Authorised Purchaser and Participating Store, and in the event of any conflict the terms of sale/trade with the Participating Store will apply.
- The National Cash Account Programme is intended to provide Customers with an additional way of purchasing goods and services for business and/or commercial purposes from stores in the Mitre 10 network. Customers participating in the National Cash Account Programme can continue to purchase goods and services at any Mitre 10 store on any other terms agreed between the Customer and that store.
- The Customer agrees that it will only distribute Cards to its Authorised Purchasers. The Customer also agrees that it will ensure that the Authorised Purchasers have read these terms and conditions and will abide by them. The Customer will be liable for all Card use, and Card purchases made, by their Authorised Purchasers.
- The Card is issued by and remains the property of Mitre 10 and must be destroyed, or returned to Mitre 10, at Mitre 10’s request.
- Mitre 10 reserves the right, at any time without notice, to:
- suspend, modify or terminate the National Cash Account Programme ;
- withdraw or terminate a Customer or an Authorised Purchaser from the National Cash Account Programme and direct a Participating Store to not accept the Card of such Customer or Authorised Purchaser if Mitre 10 has reasonable grounds to believe that the Card is not being used for its intended purpose (including, but not limited to, misuse of the Card or a failure to meet any minimum purchase requirements that may be implemented from time to time) ; and
- alter or amend the conditions of operations of the National Cash Account Programme.
- The Card is not a method of payment and goods and services must be paid for in full by the Authorised Purchaser at the time of purchase in the form of cash, EFTPOS, credit card, Mitre 10 Store Card or Mitre 10 Gift Card. National Cash Account Programme purchases cannot be paid for using Airpoints Dollars or any other payment method that the Participating Store determines.
- Cards are not transferable and only the Authorised Purchaser is permitted to use their allocated Card. The Authorised Purchaser must keep its PIN confidential. If an Authorised Purchaser suspects that someone (other than the Customer) knows or may know the PIN, they must advise the Customer immediately.
- The Customer is required to deactivate the Card and/or change the PIN through the Trade Hub immediately if the Customer becomes aware that, or suspects that, a: (a) Card is lost or stolen ; (b) Card has been used without consent ; (c) PIN becomes known to someone who is not the Customer or the Card’s Authorised Purchaser ; or (d) record of a PIN is lost or stolen.
- Once the Card is received by the Customer it must be activated prior to use in the National Cash Account Programme.
- The Customer can request additional Cards from Mitre 10 via Trade Hub. The Customer is responsible for setting up and maintaining its Authorised Purchasers, Cards and PINs.
- The Card is strictly for business purchases only and is valid for use in Participating Stores. To be eligible for National Cash Account Discounts, the Card must be physically presented at point of sale prior to completing the transaction with the PIN, any reproduction or copy of the Card will not be accepted. Presentation of a proof of purchase after a sale will not be accepted to claim for retrospective National Cash Account discounts.
- Mitre 10 makes no representation as to which stores within the Mitre 10 network are Participating Stores, and reserves the right to add/remove Participating Stores without notice. Mitre 10 will publish the details of Participating Stores at https://www.mitre10.co.nz/trade. Mitre 10 is not liable for any resulting loss of rewards or benefits should this occur.
- Mitre 10 and its respective officers, agents and employees make no representation or warranty as to the quality, suitability, or merchantability of any goods or services purchased from a Participating Store.
- Mitre 10 and its respective officers, agents and employees are not liable for any loss or damage directly or indirectly arising from:
- any purchase made between Customer/Authorised Purchaser and Participating Stores ;
- any failure of a Customer/Authorised Purchaser to notify a Participating Store that a transaction is eligible for National Cash Account Discount ;
- any delay in issuing or replacing a Card or for any unauthorised use of a Card ;
- any failure to notify Customers/Authorised Purchasers of any changes in these terms and conditions ;
- any loss, damage, cost or expense suffered or sustained by anyone in connection with the National Cash Account Programme, including the suspension and/or termination of the National Cash Account Programme or a Customer/Authorised Purchasers participation in the National Cash Account Programme.
- Customers and Authorised Purchaser accept that Mitre 10 may collect, use or disclose their personal information in accordance with Mitre 10’s Privacy Statement.
- Customers must notify Mitre 10 of any change in circumstances, (e.g. address), which may affect the accuracy of the information provided to Mitre 10. Customers and Authorised Purchaser have the right to access and request correction of personal information through the following communication channels: Emailing [email protected] ; or
Via the Customer’s Trade Hub account.
- A Customer or Authorised Purchaser may at any time end their participation in the National Cash Account Programme by notifying Mitre 10 and returning the Card, after such time all benefits relating to the National Cash Account Programme will cease.
- Customers are able to access the details of their National Cash Account Discounts by logging into their Trade Hub Account.
Authorised Purchaser means the individual(s) registered by the Customer to be issued with a Card for participation in the National Cash Account Programme.
Card means the National Cash Account owned by Mitre 10 and issued to the Customer for distribution to its Authorised Purchasers to enable purchases under the National Cash Account Programme.
Customer means the trade or business entity that has been accepted into the National Cash Account Programme by Mitre 10 and has had Cards issued to it its Authorised Purchasers.
National Cash Account Discount means the discount pricing matrix assigned to the Customer by Mitre 10 for discounts on selected goods or services, as set, amended and updated by Mitre 10 (in its sole discretion) from time to time.
National Cash Account Programme means the programme contemplated by these terms and conditions, and any terms agreed from time to time between Mitre 10 and Participating Stores, which provides Customers with the option to purchase goods and services at prices determined in accordance with the National Cash Account Discount.
Mitre 10 means Mitre 10 (New Zealand) Limited and includes any successors or assigns.
Participating Store means the Mitre 10 stores that have elected to participate in the National Cash Account Programme.
PIN means the 4 digit pin number allocated by the Customer to the Card.
Mitre 10 Privacy Statement and Acknowledgement*
- I declare and warrant to Mitre 10 (New Zealand) Limited that the information provided in this application is true and correct and I acknowledge that Mitre 10 (New Zealand) Limited will rely upon such information in deciding whether to accept this application ; and
- I am authorised to make this application on behalf of the Customer ; and
- I acknowledge that my information may be collected, used or disclosed by Mitre 10 (New Zealand) Limited in accordance with the Mitre 10 Privacy Statement.
Business Purpose Acknowledgement*
I acknowledge that:
- Mitre 10 National Cash Accounts are only provided to trade and business customers for business/commercial purposes ; and
- by making this application, that any use of the Mitre 10 National Cash Account by the Customer or any Authorised Purchasers will be for business or commercial purposes only.