In emergencies, safe drinking water is crucial but can be hard to come by. Be ready for any event, with Pour N Go, a New Zealand produced drinking water treatment. Suitable for a raft of purposes, including sterilising water tanks and medical treatment, Pour N Go makes water safe for consumption and is more powerful than chlorine, yet contains no harmful chemicals. Controls all forms of bacteria, viruses and algae commonly found in water.
Effective over a wide pH and temperature range.
Safe and easy to use.
Tasteless and odourless.
Provides a long-lasting effect.
2 litre treats up to 20,000 litres of water (normal dosing after initial dosing).