error_outlineSorry, this page is unavailable right now. Please try again.
Thin kerf for less waste and reduced feed pressure. High grade tungsten carbide with low wear rate for longer blade life.
- Blue Mak coating resists pitch build up.
- Eliminates corrosion, prevents friction.
- Fully hardened and tensioned blades absorb impact and remain flat and true.
- High grade Tungsten Carbide with low wear rate for extended blade life.
- Precision honed for a sharper, longer, lasting edge.
Metal or TCT Tipped
Blue Mak 210mm Blade
Reviews are temporarily unavailable.