Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering any Facebook competition hosted by Mitre 10 Mega Wanganui, you agree to these Terms and Conditions:
· By participating in this contest, you acknowledge full acceptance of the terms and conditions and warrant that your entry does not contain any material that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane or obscene.
· By Participating in this competition, Mitre 10 Mega Wanganui is granted exclusive permission to use your names, characters, photographs, videos, voices and likeness in connection with any current or future promotions and/or for marketing purposes and you waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. You will be responsible for obtaining copyright permissions (as required) for your posts. Mitre 10 Mega Wanganui bears no responsibility for any copyright infringement.
All participants in our Facebook competitions must be over the age of 13 years.
· Mitre 10 Mega Wanganui has the right to cancel, and/or terms and conditions of the promotions can be changed without prior notification
· The winners will be notified via a Public Facebook post and private message. Mitre 10 Mega Wanganui will make reasonable attempts to contact the winners but if they are unable to be contacted within 7 days of the closing date, then Mitre 10 may determine another winner.
· The prize cannot be exchanged for cash, vouchers or alternative prizes/products.
· The Judge's Decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
· Mitre 10 Mega Wanganui reserves the right to delete any entries it deems as inappropriate, offensive or negative.
· Mitre 10 employees are not eligible to win the promotion.
· The prize will be dispatched to any Wanganui address of the winners' choice or made available for pick-up from Mitre 10 Mega Wanganui
· This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.