SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ENTRY
See in-store for promotional dates.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Entry criteria do vary from promotion to promotion but usually includes: Providing your name, phone number and/or email address along with a valid receipt from Mitre 10 MEGA New Lynn to go in the draw to win the stated prize. Some promotions have a minimum qualifying spend and the checkout operators will give you an entry form or entry details if you qualify for the promotion. (Please see exceptions in clauses 2 & 3 of the General Terms and Conditions below.)
- Valid and complete entry forms must be submitted in the entry box at Mitre 10 MEGA New Lynn checkout area.
- Entries are deemed to be received when placed in the entry box at either Mitre 10 MEGA New Lynn store.
- Ensure that your details are accurate to verify your entry. We need to be able to contact you on the phone number you’ve provided for you to be eligible to claim the Prize. Failure to make contact will result in a re-draw every 48 hours until we can reach somebody by phone.
- "Winner" is defined as the person whose name is drawn in the Prize Draw. If a Winner cannot be contacted by, a re-draw will occur every 48 hours until a winner can be reached. The new Winner will be subject to the same terms and conditions of this competition. The Promoter is not responsible for any notification that is misdirected, lost or damaged, or if the Winner cannot be contacted due to incorrect details being provided in the entry form.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Information on how to enter and the Prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as amended or modified from time to time.
- This Promotion is only open to Eligible Entrants, being individuals who: (i) are residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older; and (ii) are not employees of the Promoter, and are not a spouse, de facto partner, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of such an employee; and (iii) are not professionally connected with the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a redemption that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the redemption process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
- Prior to receiving a Prize and being declared a Winner, the Entrant may again be required to show proof of identity, e.g. passport or driver’s license, and sign a declaration of eligibility and
- Participation agreement, accepting the terms and conditions relating to the use and enjoyment of the Prize and releasing the Promoter and its related companies and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies from all liability relating to the Promotion and/or the Prize, and confirming compliance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for death or any personal injury suffered or sustained as consequence participation in the promotion or because of the use and enjoyment of any Prize.
- All other expenses incurred with any part of the Prize are the responsibility of the Winner.
- If any Prize (or part of any Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of Prize) with a Prize equal to or greater in value as specified herewith in these Terms and Conditions.
- Receipts used for entry into the competition are void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or Entrant; or (f) use of a Prize. 12. By accepting a Prize, the Winner agrees that the Promoter may use his/her name, address and photograph for publicity purposes strictly relating to this promotion, including but not restricted to on packaging, or in public relations and marketing material, in any form of media, as carried out by the Promoter and/or its advertising and promotional agencies, without seeking payment or any other compensation.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions, including but not limited to that of the Prize Supplier.
- The Promoter collects personal information to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, Prize Suppliers and as required, to regulatory authorities.
- The Entrant consents to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database for purposes of this competition.
- If the Entrant consents to be contacted by the Promoter, the Promoter may use the personal information provided to contact the Entrant for future promotional and marketing purposes including contacting the Entrant via electronic messaging.
- The Promoter is Mitre 10 MEGA New Lynn.