Win a boat this summer by shopping at Mitre 10 MEGA Te Rapa or Ruakura.
From the 1st of November, every $100 you spend at Mitre 10 MEGA Te Rapa or Ruakura entitles you to 1 entry to be in the draw to win an FC 535cc boat package worth over 50K! All of this was made possible thanks to the guys over at FC Boats & DeWalt Power Tools!
SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ENTRY
Boat Giveaway Promotion 7am 25th October 2019 - 31st January 2020
SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ENTRY
Boat Giveaway Promotion 7am 25th October 2019 – 7pm 31 January 2020
HOW TO ENTER:
- For every $100 spent at Mitre 10 MEGA Te Rapa or Ruakura you are eligible for one entry into the competition. (Please see exceptions in clauses 2 & 3 of the General Terms and Conditions below.)
- I.e. If you spend $70 you get no entries, $150 = 1 entry or $1560 = 15 entries.
- Entry to the competition needs to be made via the following google form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeBsfFNFO9neKvJq8PIibdSH88WgYP7aZxf9KRqyc4TqUF-Zg/viewform and you will be required to enter in the receipt number into the draw.
- The promotion commences 7am 25th October 2019 and finishes 7pm 31 January 2020.
- Items must not have been returned for credit and the receipt gaining entry must be retained by the entrant to be eligible for entry into this competition.
- The winner will be drawn no later than the 28th of February 2020.
- Promotion excludes staff of Mitre 10 MEGA Hamilton and their immediate families (See note 2 under General Terms and Conditions).
- Promotion excludes charge account customers i.e. trade accounts paid off monthly. Promotion is only open to standard retail purchases paid in full by cash and/or Airpoints.
- Entry duplication for customers with spends of $200 or more will be done based on their indicated spend amount on their entry form.
- Validation of entries will occur at time of draw and multiple entries above the ratio of $100 to 1 entry will result in entries being void and a re-draw taking place.
- We reserve the right to offer multiple entry events lasting a selected period e.g. double entries for a weekend. We reserve the right to do this on multiple occasions throughout the competition without prior notification
- Upon competition of the competition we reserve the right to either:
- Shortlist potential winners from eligible entries and invite them into store to do a live draw. This may include the winner being decided by game or prize draw. All finalists will have the same chance of winning the boat but must attend the live draw to be in to win.
- Define the winner as the person whose name is drawn in the prize draw, contact the winner via phone and notify them outright. If a Winner cannot be contacted within 7 days, a re-draw will occur every 7 days until a winner can be reached. The new Winner will be subject to the same terms and conditions of this competition. The Promoter is not responsible for any notification that is misdirected, lost or damaged, or if the Winner cannot be contacted due to incorrect details being provided in the entry form
- The new Winner will be subject to the same terms and conditions of this competition. The Promoter is not responsible for any notification that is misdirected, lost or damaged, or if the Winner cannot be contacted due to incorrect details being provided in the entry form.
- The prize is a FC 535cc Package Mercury 60hp 4 Stroke CT & Voyager Sprung Trailer plus modifications and accessories bringing the package total value to in excess of $50,000. This package is predetermined.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Information on how to enter and the Prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as amended or modified from time to time.
- This Promotion is only open to Eligible Entrants, being individuals who: (i) are residents of New Zealand aged 18 years or older; and (ii) are not employees of the Promoter, and are not a spouse, defacto partner, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of such an employee; and (iii) are not professionally connected with the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence and receipt) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a redemption that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the redemption process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
- Prior to receiving a Prize and being declared a Winner, the Entrant may again be required to show proof of identity, e.g. passport or driver’s license, and sign a declaration of eligibility and
- Participation agreement, accepting the terms and conditions relating to the use and enjoyment of the Prize and releasing the Promoter and its related companies and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies from all liability relating to the Promotion and/or the Prize, and confirming compliance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for death or any personal injury suffered or sustained as consequence participation in the promotion or because of the use and enjoyment of any Prize.
- All other expenses incurred with any part of the Prize are the responsibility of the Winner.
- If any Prize (or part of any Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of Prize) with a Prize equal to or greater in value as specified herewith in these Terms and Conditions.
- Receipts used for entry into the competition are void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or Entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
- By accepting a Prize, the Winner agrees that the Promoter may use his/her name, address and photograph for publicity purposes strictly relating to this promotion, including but not restricted to on packaging, or in public relations and marketing material, in any form of media, as carried out by the Promoter and/or its advertising and promotional agencies, without seeking payment or any other compensation.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions, including but not limited to that of the Prize supplier.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend the promotion, amend the Promotion terms or withdraw the promotion at any time.
- The Promoter collects personal information to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, Prize suppliers and as required, to regulatory authorities.
- The Entrant consents to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database for purposes of this competition.
- If the Entrant consents to being contacted by the Promoter, the Promoter may use the personal information provided to contact the Entrant for future promotional and marketing purposes including contacting the Entrant via electronic messaging.
- The Promoter is Hamilton Hardware Retail Limited Trading as Mitre 10 MEGA TE Rapa and Mitre 10 MEGA Ruakura.