Pool Water Testing
Simply bring a sample of your pool water into store and get it tested for free at the service counter.
What you need to do:
- Use a clean bottle to collect water sample.
- Allow 2 days after shock dosing your pool before taking water sample.
- Rinse bottle with water from your pool before collecting the sample.
- Fill the bottle with pool water away from any return fittings at a depth of half a metre.
- Fill bottle to overflowing so there is no air space and then cap.
- Do not leave sample in direct sunlight and ensure sample is fresh for testing (ideally 1 hour).
- Do not allow sample to get too warm.
- Record pool volume. If unsure of pool volume, measure length (m) x width (m) x average depth (m) x 1000 = volume in litres.